The B-2 PRO microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! These professional-quality condenser microphones are designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, B-2 PRO ultra-low noise mics are an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance!
With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-2 PRO just may be the only microphone your studio will need. The B-2 PRO condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0″ gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-2 PRO mic deliver an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, with ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and a slight boost in the presence range.
The B-2 PRO has three selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off -axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – without any bleed from the sides.
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-2 PRO truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency. The B-2 PRO also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Selectable cardioid, omnidirectional or figure eight pickup pattern
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for highest signal integrity
- Rugged construction with satin nickel-plated brass body
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- Designed and engineered in Germany