- Package of ULM300M wireless handheld microphone and ULM300RS single-channel receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- High-performance single-channel wireless receiver
- Digital 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 200 feet / 60 m
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver audio output on balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” TS connectors
- 2.4 GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
The Behringer ULTRALINK ULM300MIC is a 2.4 GHz wireless microphone system designed to provide out-of-the-box functionality and voice-optimized performance for DJs, vocalists, presenters, and public speakers in clubs, concert venues, conferences, and live stage applications. The included handheld wireless mic and single-channel receiver automatically pair and communicate via the license-free 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Two AA batteries (available separately) allow up to 24 hours of operating time for the mic, which features integrated volume and mute functions. The wireless receiver, powered via the included 5 VDC power supply, can be used up to 200’ away from the mic and offers balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ outputs for simple connection to mixers or PA systems. LED indicators for power and battery status, audio presence, and signal strength ensure that you’re never unsure of what’s happening with your microphone system.