Specifically engineered for on stage performance, this mic offers flat and wide Frequency Response.
The cardioid polar pattern isolates the vocals from the background noise on stage or in the studio.
Used on live or studio applications, the DM580 cardioid microphone is the right choice for clarity, resistance to feedback and ability to handle SPL without distortion.
- Professional vocal microphone with dynamic capsule
- High applicable SPL
- Cardioid Polar Pattern and reduced sensitivity for the use with high stage monitor levels
- Frequency Response and natural bass roll-off for close vocal miking and reducing handling noise
- Particularly tailored for female vocal applications
- Microphone holder included
50 – 16000 Hz
Max SPL for 1% THD
3 Pin XLR Male
Download User Manual Here