Other features include a tinted maple neck with “modern C” profile and large ’70s-style headstock, 9.5″-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, five-way pickup switch, four-ply aged white pearloid pickguard, three aged white control knobs (master volume/S-1, V6, master tone), and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
• Double cutaway electric guitar
• Three Vintage Noiseless Strat pickups
• V6 switch and preamp adds six extra tonalities
• Two-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles
• 12”-radius fingerboard; contoured neck heel; locking short-post tuning machines
• Includes deluxe gig bag