Dollar-for-dollar, the best multi-efx on the market. Our dream was to develop a compact and versatile multi-efx pedal at the right price. We understand that both beginners and working musicians are looking for compact size and impressive sound at an affordable price. This was an enormous challenge, and we’re proud to say we did it!.
- TSAC-HD Pre-Effects and Amp Modeling algorithm providing optimum sound response and playability
- CORE-IMAGE Post-Effects sound library offering you studio sound quality
- User-friendly interface and interactive Quick Tone™ Edit Software
- IR (Impulse Response), USB audio stream (recording interface with re-amp function), and more!
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup
- 56 drum beats and 60 seconds Phrase Loop Synchronization with Rhythm
- Global 3 bands EQ for quick adjustments in live application
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 320mm x 445mm x 90mm
- Weight in Bag: 3.60kgs
Pre-Effects – Empowered by NUX TSAC-HD Technology
We’ve all experienced digital pre-effect pedals that belong on the suppliers’Wall of Shame – especially Overdrive. Modelers used the linear algorithm, which doesn’t provide negative-feedback for dynamic playability. Enter the NUX MG-300, the modeler that will totally blow your mind! The pre-effect block beautifully recreates the exceptional signature sound of real analog overdrive / distortion pedals.
For more information, please visit the suppliers’ website.