Advanced digital signal compression prevents audible overload, protecting the speakers from harmful distortion at high output levels. This powered enclosure also includes heavy duty speaker drivers; it features a 15″ woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil and a 50 oz. magnet. This is coupled with the RX14 compression driver that includes a 1.4″ titanium diaphragm on a 100-degree horizontal x 50 degree vertical pattern asymmetrical horn.
The PVXp™ 15 DSP provides a balanced input via a combination jack that accepts a balanced TRS 1/4″ input, as well as a balanced XLR input and summed RCA jacks. There are two balanced Thru outputs, a male XLR and a 1/4″ TRS. The LCD display and EQ presets, along with other operating parameters are accessed via a one-knob selector.
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Peavey Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50 degree coverage
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4″ TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4″ TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- RX™ 14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8″ diameter poles
- 15″ heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8″ voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads.
- Weight Unpacked: 52.00 lb (23.59 kg)
- Weight Packed: 58.00 lb (26.31 kg)
- Width Packed: 21.63″ (54.93 cm)
- Height Packed: 31.63″ (80.33 cm)