A COMPLETE COLLECTION OF INS AND OUTS
The POD Studio UX2 boasts a comprehensive collection of inputs and outputs, so you can connect the gear you need. Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs provide low noise and excellent dynamic range for recording guitar direct. Two balanced XLR inputs with high-quality mic preamps, phantom power, and trim knobs allow you to connect mics and capture great sounding vocals and more. Finally, a dedicated headphone output and a pair of assignable VU meters deliver a truly professional recording experience.
- Lowest noise—Record with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- ToneDirect monitoring—Exclusive Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring makes latency is a thing of the past
- Authentic touch response and feel—Record using high quality amp and effect modeling without sacrificing tone or feel
- Studio-quality recording—44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- Fix it in the mix—Record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD® tone—don’t commit to a tone until you’re ready
- Power and portability—UX2 is portable, durable, and ideal for use with Ableton® Live, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms