Nutcases include features perfected in the Proline range making them super tough and light weight. Made of strong, abrasive resistant outer fabric which does not stretch or shrink, they are lined with a dense, light and highly impact resistant 20mm foam core.
The interior is finished with a 210-denier nylon interior to resist rips and tears. The high-quality zippers used in the Nutcases all have brushed steel pulls and the ergo dynamic handles are comfortable and hardwearing. Plus, the snare and tom Nutcases are egg shaped to allow for the snare mech and toms fitted with suspended isolation mounting systems.
When it comes to construction of our cases, there is no compromise in material quality. A lot of thought, experience and rigorous testing go into every case. From concept to design to production can take up to 18 months and every case is put through its paces by Team Protection Racket. By the time it’s reached the store, we have 100% confidence in its performance. For design, quality, reliability, choice and confidence, nothing comes close.
- 600 Denier polyester outer. Hardwearing and waterproof
- Inner 20mm lightweight but super shock absorbent memory foam
- 210 Denier nylon interior
- Highest quality YKK zip and nickel plated stainless steel zip pulls
- Comfortable foam/neoprene carry handle
- Silicone size label showing case drum size
- Egg shape Tom cases to fit toms fitted with and without Rims/Suspension mounts
5-Piece Case Set consisting of:
- Bass Drum: 20″ x 18″
- Floor Tom: 14″ x 12″
- Tom Toms: 10″ x 8″, 12″ x 9″
- Snare Drum: 14″ x 5.5″