Feel more bass.
Don’t just hear it. Feel it. Punching and vibrating, the e 602-II follows bass instruments down to the low frequencies that shake things up. The punch of the kick drum keeps its forceful volume at the bottom of the sound image; the attack remains precise throughout the mic’s entire frequency response.
The e 602-II hears bass guitars and tubas with the same attention to detail: warm, dynamic, and always with substance. It sounds as solid as it looks and, thanks to its lightweight aluminum body, is easy to position – in studios, clubs, rehearsal rooms, at smaller gigs or for home recording.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
What’s in the box?
- 1 e 602-II
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
- Ø 60 x 153 mm
- Transducer principle (Microphone)
- Frequency response
- 20 – 16000 Hz
- 318 g
- Pick-up pattern
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
- 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance
- 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance
- 1000 Ω