- Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Classic dual-circuit design (“lead”/”rhythm”) with volume and tone controls for each
- Three-way toggle pickup switch, two-way slide “lead”/”rhythm” switch
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with vintage-style “floating” tremolo tailpiece
- Gold anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage-style tuners
GOLD ANODIZED ALUMINUM PICKGUARD
This Jazzmaster features an elegantly authentic 1950s-era design element in the gilded form of a single-ply gold anodized aluminum pickguard.
ADJUSTO-MATIC™ BRIDGE WITH FLOATING TREMOLO TAILPIECE
For notable string placement and tuning stability, this instrument features an Adjusto-Matic bridge along with a vintage-style “floating” tremolo tailpiece, granting an added touch of original-era authenticity.
VINTAGE WHITE GLOSS FINISH
The Vintage White gloss finish on the J Mascis Jazzmaster creates a blast from the past look.
PAIR OF FULL-TONED SINGLE-COIL PICKUPS
The J Mascis Jazzmaster hosts a pair of single-coil Jazzmaster pickups chosen by Mascis himself for full-bodied tone and authentic rocking sound.
AGED WHITE CONTROL KNOBS
The aged white control knobs offer a vintage-cool aesthetic touch.
MAPLE NECK WITH SATIN FINISH
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a smooth satin finish that reduces fret-hand drag when moving along the neck.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.