The Yamaha TF1 is a highly intuitive digital mixing console well suited to live venues including performance spaces, schools, houses of worship, corporate arenas and more. The TF1 has the capacity to mix up to 40 total inputs (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return). With 16x local XLR/TRS inputs and 17 motorised faders, the Yamaha TF1 can comfortably handle reasonably sized ensembles as a stand alone system. If you need more inputs, just add the Tio1608-D (along with NY64-D Dante Card) for an additional 16 ins and 8 outs.
TouchFlow Operation introduced in the Yamaha TF series consoles enables operators to mix with speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engineers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix.
Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card