The G6 also delivers the ultimate collection of Zoom’s legendary guitar effects and tones, including brand new Distortion and Modulation effects.
The G6 has room for 240 patches, including 100 presets so you can build patches for each song in your repertoire and easily cycle through your setlist. Create patches of up to seven effects.
The four Play Modes on the G6 will change the touchscreen and footswitch layout to give you quick access to the controls you need. Use the Looper to add layers to your sound. Create loops up to 2 hours using an SD/SDXC card. Ideal for organising your patches for performances, the Memory Mode allows the foot switches to activate one of the 4 patches in each bank. Bank/Patch mode lets you scroll up and down through your Banks and Patches by clicking the corresponding foot switch. Effect Board mode provides a visual representation of your pedal chain. By clicking the assigned foot switch, you can turn on or off an effect in your patch.
The G6 can create multiple loops up to 2 hours each in length with an SD/SDXC card and features a in-built 45-second looper. Create, store and recall up to 256 loop files.
Portable, versatile, and packed with tonal possibilities, the G6 is perfect for guitar players on the move.
Features of the G6
- Integrated pedal board with 6 stomp switches and expression/volume pedal
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with custom amp modeling
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 9 effects or 7 effects + amp emulation
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- 68 rhythm patterns
- Looper with loop time up to 2 hours with SD card installed
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
- Wireless control via optional Bluetooth adapter (BTA-1) with Handy Guitar Lab app (iOS)
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.