With the H1n, one-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25” LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL,
cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The Connections You Need
An ⅛” stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the ⅛” headphone output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n’s built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n’s USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be sent to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25” monochrome LCD display
- Intuitive menus for easy operation
- Stereo X/Y 90˚microphones handle up to 120 dB SPL
- Stereo ⅛” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Stereo ⅛” Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated
- Limiter button for input signal up to 120 dB SPL
- Playback Speed Control, Voice Emphasize Filter,
and Stereo Bounce functions
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer functions
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant
WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Tone generator for filmmaking use with DSLR
and video cameras
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer
and use as an audio interface
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or
NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries
For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.